Plan of Action
Lisa Blankenship’s Plan of Action
1) To get as many qualified buyers into your home until it is SOLD.
2) To communicate the results of our activities weekly to you.
3) To assist you in getting the highest possible dollar value for your property with the least amount of problems.
4) To constantly look for the best possible methods of exposing your property to the potential buyers in the market.
5) Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service
6) Promote your home 24 hours worldwide on over 10 internet sites.
7) Submit copies of your listing to our company sales staff for their waiting buyers.
8) Promote your home at the Real Estate Board meeting for maximum exposure to the other agents in the area.
9) Develop a quality brochure or flyer with a list of features and benefits of your home.
10) Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock box.
11) Advertise when necessary
12) Hold open house when possible.
13) Pre-qualify when possible all prospective buyers.
14) Make you completely aware of all the various methods of financing that your buyer may want to use.
15) Have the cooperating brokers in your area tour your home.
16) Follow-up on all the sales people that have shown your home for their response.
17) Represent you upon the presentation of all contracts by the cooperating brokers and to help in negotiating the best possible price and terms for you.
18) Handle follow-up and keep you informed, after the contract has been accepted, on all mortgage, title, and other closing procedures.
19) Deliver your check at the closing!
Contact Lisa today for more information on selling your property.